When you donate to Savior Hospice, your funds help us give back through our community outreach services and assist patients and families in need.
Not for Profit Foundation
Savior Hospice & Palliative Care has a Not-for-Profit Foundation to assist our patients with special needs to better serve them. We can provide equipment, medical supplies, medications, food or even clothing that is not within their financial means. Sometimes after an extended illness, one’s personal finances can be depleted and your generous donation will help people who are struggling or don’t have health insurance.
Savior Hospice & Palliative Care serve patients and families throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, our Tax ID number is 46473629.
Your generosity also helps us create community programs such as outreach, senior placement, grief support, advance directives planning, music therapy and food drives.
Your kindness and support is very much appreciated as we at Savior Hospice & Palliative Care are dedicated to providing and promoting the best quality of care to our patients and families during their end of life experience.
If you wish to make a donation, donate online, OR send a check payable to:
Savior Hospice & Palliative Care
4530 E Shea Blvd Suite 160 Phoenix, AZ 85028
Telephone 480-320-4733 Fax 1888-920-7164
How does Savior Hospice and Palliative Care Give back to our community?
- Partnering 4 Patients – providing for patients with food insecurity and homebound seniors with limited food access
- Dispatch Heath
- East Valley Food Drive
- Frozen Penguin
- Assisting local Assisted Livings and Hospitals to obtain PPE for their staff
- Providing education to community on how to navigate COVID-19
- How to properly wear PPE
- Making hand sanitizer
- Making cleaning solution
- Providing training to caregivers on care needs of hospice and palliative patients
- How to properly use equipment
- How to safely care for fragile skin in the elderly
- Identifying increased care needs
- Monitoring for symptoms of discomfort
- Donating equipment and supplies to patients in need.
Call us today to make a donation!