How does Savior Hospice and Palliative Care Give back to our community?
- Partnering 4 Patients – providing for patients with food insecurity and homebound seniors with limited food access
- Dispatch Heath
- East Valley Food Drive
- Frozen Penguin
- Assisting local Assisted Livings and Hospitals to obtain PPE for their staff
- Providing education to community on how to navigate COVID-19
- How to properly wear PPE
- Making hand sanitizer
- Making cleaning solution
- Providing training to caregivers on care needs of hospice and palliative patients
- How to properly use equipment
- How to safely care for fragile skin in the elderly
- Identifying increased care needs
- Monitoring for symptoms of discomfort
- Donating equipment and supplies to patients in need.