Savior Palliative Care
4530 E Shea Blvd Ste 175
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Tel (480) 320-4733
What is Palliative Care?
Savior Palliative Care offers coordination of care to late-stage, chronically ill patients struggling with daily living and disease management. Patients can receive palliative care in coordination with curative treatment from other health care providers. The Savior team works directly with patients’ physicians. Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and social workers educate and support patients and families. Services are provided wherever the patient lives – at home, a group home, an assisted living or skilled nursing facility.
The goal of Palliative Care is to make patients feel better and to provide improved coordination of medical services at reduced cost. With pain and symptom management, patients are less likely to need emergency care and hospitalization. And they get to stay where they want to be – at home.
- Medical Director/Nurse Practitioner: Our medical directors and nurse practitioners are available to make home visits and will work closely with your primary care physician to address your needs. They are responsible for the medical management of the patient’s care.
- Registered Nurse: Our licensed nurses are specially trained in pain and symptom management. They work to identify patient care needs, arrange for services, supplies and medications and are available to make visits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Social Worker: Our professional social workers help patients and loved ones by identifying community resources, assist with final arrangements and provide emotional and psychological support.
- Chaplain: Our nondenominational chaplains provide support for patients and their loves ones in a manner that respects and honors the patient’s wishes, religious or spiritual traditions and cultural rituals.
- Volunteer: Our trained and certified volunteers are available to assist patients and their loved ones with things like errands, companionship and brief respite periods.